Translate

Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

It has been some time since I wrote a blog and at this moment I wish I had kept things going on my first blog site. Obsessed with the social media merry go round, I dismissed the blog in favor of thousands of FB, Linked In, and Twitters out there who were just waiting to snap me up. Now I have two books published and a third and fourth on the way, I am returning to the audience who actually gives a damn about my work; those who read and are interested in literature. Hopefully, in the fullness of time, they may become interested in me.
I won't dwell on my achievements but my two novels, both thrillers - The Trojan Towers and Isia's Secret - are published on Kindle etc and in print. My third, Twisted Wire, is almost finished and is number two in a trilogy series. Before I write the third of the trilogy I will publish Amber, Amber on the Wall, already written but unedited. There, that's it and now for the main purpose of this blog.
I want to talk to other authors and welcome comments about this blogs content which will include the social side of my life now I have retired to Malta. This is a wonderful place to write and with a trip to the USA every four years and a few European breaks in-between, I am sure there will be lots to talk about and discuss. I intend to write a piece once a week and post other items I have posted elsewhere if they are of interest.
I look forward to your company and seeing your name as a follower. Ciao, ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment