Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 July 2014

The big move

This is to let you all know that I am transferring this blog to my web site. My web site is undergoing a great change and will feature serials, individual works, my blog from Malta, interesting editing advice and news, a shop where you can buy my books and those of some of my friends with sample chapters. Short audio samples of my books read by a top ACX reader will also be available. There will also be the drop down language feature for all my foreign readers who have started reading the Story Mint serials.

So please visit www.raystoneauthor.com and keep up to date. The site is FREE and readers comments are welcome on any literary subject featured on the site. I welcome any writers who wish to contribute short stories or samples of their work including poetry. Why not visit and like my Face Book author page as well. www.fb.com/raystoneauthorpage  Please be patient as we change things around but be assured the site is available 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment