Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 April 2014

20 Master Plots


Courtesy of Amazon

Book Description

January 17, 2003  1582972397  978-1582972398 2
Give your story a solid foundation - a plot that engages readers from start to finish!
Ronald B. Tobias

This is another book in my collection that is worthy of any students shelf. These 20 plots are the most used in fiction and the author discusses and analyzes each one and shows how each plot can be adapted to suit your subject matter. It is a very well explained book and even covers a little romance, something I would rather avoid because it can be a difficult subject to put down on paper. The list of how too includes how to develop clues. I bought this book for $16.95 new but now I see it going for $9.99 and there are several revisions so look at them all. I recommend this to all serious writers.



Ray Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment